9.06.2007

Spring forward

Over the course of my life I have always considered myself to have a few "fall-backs." Some options in case I find the course of my life going in an unforeseen direction. These choices include, but are not limited to: law school, authoring a book, writing a screenplay, international au pair, housekeeping, and my personal favorite... going insane.

Law school is still an option. The LSAT is out of the way...but could I really handle 3 more years of school? I will wait out my roommate's attempts at post-graduate work, see if I can get a feel for their views.

Authoring a book/screenplay are both very appealing. I have always thought if I simply had the time to sit and write I could easily whip one out...more than likely a Great American Novel. However, this past month has been nothing but - and I have done nothing of...

International au pair is out of the question until this lease is up.

Housekeeping, I think, is mostly just because I have a secret desire to harmonize with myself on "Sing Sweet Nightingale" as the bubbles reflect my elbow-greasery.

Honestly, that last-listed sounds the most appealing most of the time. It seems as if there is a certain freedom in allowing your mind to rid itself of the constraints we put on ourselves from day to day.

But for now, I will persevere. I had a follow-up phone-interview that went very well... How does one go about proving themselves the best thing to ever happen to a company?

1 comment:

Ian said...

Personally, I believe that nudity will take you a long way in your industry.