5.26.2007

the first move

Today marks a fairly momentous occasion, I am moving out of my apartment.
This particular apartment I have only lived in for about ten months, but all in all, this marks the last apartment that will be supported by a monthly check from my parents.
When I first moved out of the house, and was not in school, I paid my own bills (but still occasionally relied on help from them). However, since I began school I have always relied on the generosity of mom and dad to keep me in room/board.

Today that ends.

I am first making the move to Little Rock where I will be living with a friend's family (note, not "family friend") - not exactly complete independence...but from there I head to Philadelphia. So essentially this is the pre-move, since I am not taking much more than clothes with me to Little Rock.

I took some video of the apartment last night. I am pleased of how it has become home. This is a good thing.

This is scary.

No comments: