5.07.2007

Final stretch

This story begins the week of graduation.

It's funny how my life tends work out, the harder I work the more likely it is that something goes wrong. Not to say that things don't always work out in the end, but if i really pour my sweat, blood and tears into something there is a 90% chance that something major is going to blow-up in my face right before the finish line.

side note: these days you are supposed to watch your blog/facebook/myspace for things that might turn away potential employers/grad schools - so if you are a potential employer/admissions committee, please realize I always finish with excellent results, despite bumps in the road.

All that said...my graduation seems to be extending itself. Through no fault of my own (of course) my internship situation has gone awry. But I'm still walking across that precious proscenium.

I will graduate. Victory will be mine.

No comments: