5.19.2007

the practical things in life

making the perfect resume is a bee eye tea sea aitch.

after several revisions and attempts at different fonts, colors, layouts, wording, ordination, etc. I have decided to start from scratch. reworking simply will not get the task done.

i need something fresh. something innovative. something that says, "I'm unique" but not, "I think I'm unique." maybe some inspiration will come on my road trip tomorrow.

the portfolio is an entirely different matter. it is turning out well, but also turning out to be a lot of work. not to mention, i have no idea how to actually post a website to the web. (future employers, please note: I am fully aware the proper AP use of website is actually Web site.) but as soon as i do, i will post the link so you may all marvel at my genius. or genus (interesting to realize that if you back up a bit, we are all really homos).

back to fido.

1 comment:

alice-anne said...

you're awesome.