6.11.2007

A job

The lazy days of summer continue on without me. For the past 24 years, despite my employment status, I have considered summer to be an, often-overwhelming, bore. I love boredom. Every time I am in a situation and I think "I am bored," it brings me more joy than a Dasani in the desert.
This summer, however, I have hit the ground running. One thing leads to another (not the least of which is a job that could take the entire summer to figure out) and I might not see a break until I have built up vacation time with a Philadelphia employer.

I say this as a hopefully valid excuse for my writing hiatus. I understand it is not very couth to begin something and not finish, though in my case I don't think I will ever be finished.

And now, I have very official-sounding client calls to make.

No comments: